Chief Creative Consultant ‐ firstname.lastname@example.org
Troy Burns worked for Behan Communications for more than 25 years. Today, he is our chief creative consultant, and continues to work with Behan Communications to developing print and digital advertising, logos, marketing brochures, corporate image campaigns, catalogs, calendars, annual reports, research documents, presentational materials and websites.
Troy’s work has earned design awards in a number of national competitions, and is credited by clients for contributing to the success of many marketing and community awareness programs. Troy is a former newspaper designer and editor at The Post-Star in Glens Falls.
He develops collateral materials for the The Colon Club, a not-for-profit group dedicated to educating people about the dangers of colorectal cancer, and is on the Board of Directors of Kelly's Angels, Inc. He was formerly the board of directors chairman for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation — Greater Adirondack Branch.
- Developed and designed high-profile websites for clients
- Art directed and designed award-winning national publications
- Produced and edited award-winning videos, both short and long form.
- Designed award-winning print collaterals including logos, brochures and infographics
- Designed digital marketing campaigns and social medial programs
- Developed high-level search engine optimization strategies
- Worked with clients on IT and related security needs