Vice President ‐ email@example.com
Bill Richmond has worked closely with a broad range of clients since joining the firm in 1998. In addition to strategic counsel and project management, Bill directs Behan’s Strategic Business Research function, providing in-depth analysis of data and trends, regulatory, legal and competitive market research on behalf of clients.
A former business editor at daily newspapers in New York and Massachusetts, Bill earned several journalism awards, including first place from the Associated Press for a series on personal finance.
He serves on the boards of the Center for Disability Services, the Prospect Child & Family Center, and the Adirondack Samaritan Counseling Center. Bill is also a volunteer counselor with Parent to Parent of NYS, and volunteers with Upstate New York Autism Alliance.
Bill, who shares a 40-acre homestead in Washington County with his wife and two boys, has a bachelor's degree in political science from SUNY New Paltz.
BILL HAS REPRESENTED:
- Various companies following internal and external data breaches
- Educational organization during transition of school program
- Coalition of community leaders on professional sports team acquisition
- Regional non-profit organization regarding employee misconduct issue
- Large taxpayer in review of excessive school property tax hikes
- Religious organizations facing allegations of sexual abuse
- Major employer facing accusations of improper dealings with state officials
- Former medical center regarding underfunded pension plan
- Client to property owners on largest federal Superfund cleanup project in the United States